About the company
One of the leading outsourcing service providers globally. You would be responsible for the full end to end commercial contracts in the business. This is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders
About the role
This is a regional (APAC) role and you will be reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be expected to review and negotiate commercial terms and conditions with the clients.
- Assist senior lawyers in drafting and negotiating large, complex and high - value outsourcing commercial contracts
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders for fact - finding and negotiating purposes
- Dealing with employment and HR issues
- Such other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Common Law qualified lawyer, with at least 2 years pqe (in-house experience ideally)
- Paralegal with commercial experience are welcome too
- Minimum 6 months' experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of general commercial contracts
- Has ability to identify legal risks in transactions.
- Able to work independently and in a team, with initiative to seek guidance as necessary
- An ability to perform under pressure, cope with voluminous contracts and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and grow with the business
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1982285