Our client is a leading global consumer industry. With the business expansion, they are actively looking for Legal and Compliance Manager who knowledgeable in both legal and compliance areas to support the business direction in Thailand.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
· Report directly to Regional and work in partnership with the leadership team in each department to ensure the best practice of legal and compliance in the organization.
· Being a focal point of contact on legal and compliance matters, work in partnership with key stakeholders, provide legal support as well as recommendation on effect of all agreements with external parties
· Analyze on complex legal risks and opportunities on various laws as well as provide legal advisory and recommendation to the business
· Draft and review all commercial agreements, prepare legal materials and conduct legal due diligence when necessary
· Oversight legal defense actions and represent the organization in matters before courts, government agencies, or other authorities in order to protect the business interests
· Manage the engagement and performance of outsource law firm and handle all litigation cases by working closely with the outsource law firm as necessary
· Understand of compliance culture to ensure effective communication of compliance matters across the company
· Ensure standard policies, procedures, processes and recommend the best practices to promote compliance with applicable laws and regulations
· Communicate and educate the internal policies, external laws and regulation to related internal department to ensure the compliance of such policies and regulations
Desired Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in LAW with at least 8 years of experience working in Consumer MNC environment
· Logical thinking with excellent in communication and stakeholder management skills
· A healthy balance of big picture theory, best-practices, and strategy as well as the ability to roll up the sleeves and execute
· Experience implementing leadership, teamwork and culture trainings
· THAI candidate ONLY
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.