Our client is a recognized and reputable brand in the Banking industry. With the high growth and successful expansion, they are seeking for "Cloud Architect Lead" to be part of the team. This is a new headcount to the team, as the business is repidly growth - they are expanding the team.
- Excellent opportunity to work with one of the leading Banking to drive your career forward with one of the reputable brands.
- The position will be based in Singapore / Hybrid environment
- Attractive Salary Package
- 12 months contract - possible to be Converted/Extendable
What we are doing;
The team is now working on Transfer data from 1 system to another, for upgrading the version of these EUS services, replacing services with new products, or transitioning services to existing Cloud platforms.
The Bank is retiring Data Centres that contain a number of existing End User Service (EUS) services. In order to continue to provide these services, they will need to be transitioned to new Data Centres and refreshed to ensure compliance to current Bank technology standards. As the services are now a number of years old, they will all need to be re-architected. This may involve upgrading the version of these services, replacing services with new products, or transitioning services to existing Cloud platforms.
The EUS Architect will participate in the overall program of work, with particular emphasis on migrating the following platforms:
- Secure file storage
- File synchronisation
- Process & workflow orchestration
- Gain an understanding of the existing file sharing systems in the Bank
- Generate high-level plans to address relocation of services
- Ensure compliance with Bank standards
- Identify & manage technology risk
- Understand and apply the Bank's architecture principles
- Present Solution Architectures to Bank's internal architecture teams and gain approval
- Collaborate with 3rd party vendors and internal stakeholders to manage successful solution implementation
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience in a Solution Architect role holding responsibly for the entire Solution Architecture.
- Proven solution design including: Linux Server OS, Networks, Data Security & Protection
- Strong documentation skills are mandatory. Should have demonstrated capability to author technical documentation, create diagrams etc. This role requires a substantial amount of communication, and quality documentation is essential.
- Collaborating with 3rd party vendors and suppliers
- Self-starter, capable of working without direction
- Previous Financial Services industry experience preferred
For more information, or to apply, please DM or reach out to me with your updated resume at: Tluechaikam@argyllscott.sg
EA License No. 16S8105
Tharnthip (Bee) Luechaikam
EA Reg No: R22105059
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.