A global consumer brand client is looking for a Sales Manager / Area Manager / Key Accounts Manager to join its Singapore office.
The role will develop the strategic roadmap and drive initiatives to strengthen, innovate and transform business and relationship in the assigned channel, through enabling win-win outcomes for the Brand and the Key Accounts.
The Brand is reinvigorating best in-class practices to enable and delight the shoppers/end-consumers' experiences. To get from here to there, the right-fit candidate shall be successful in managing different levels of dynamic stakeholders, internally and externally.
The Brand has a dynamic brand portfolio that each has a distinct and recognisable DNA and USP.
- Develop business roadmap for the assigned channel in Singapore to achieving the total Brand's ambition; translate this and drive influence into the joint business plans (JBP) and reviews with key accounts/partners
- Advocate and enable Brand's best-in-class playbook (including but not limited to assortment planning, digital merchandising, in-store marketing and promotions) to come alive in key accounts/partners channel
- Build and strength trusted and value relationship with key accounts/partners to enable win-win outcomes for both Brand and key accounts
- Conduct internal meetings and business reviews with Demand Planning, Finance, Operations, Trade Marketing and Digital & Ecommerce teams to ensure strong omni-channel execution
- 6+ years of in sales management and/or key accounts management in consumer/retail related products (eg FMCG/CPG, beauty, fashion, food and beverage)
- Advantageous if there are multi-brands or portfolio experience
- Track record in managing external stakeholders, negotiations and ambiguities
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on, creative
- Possess strong growth mindset
- Between S$78,000 and S$96,000 annual basic, + variable performance bonus
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421