Key Account Manager - Automotive (Bangkok) - max. 100,000 THB PER MONTH + 1 month Fixed bonus + Variable bonus + Provident fund
*This position is open for Thai nationality only*
Location: Bangkok (near MRT station)
Report to: Director ASEAN (Thai)
Our client is a global company in automotive industry from Europe. This company provides parts, tires, and solutions to make mobility safer, cleaner, intelligent, and comfortable.
- Develop and manage overall sales strategies and customer activities for the assigned customer accounts effectively
- Build, enhance and maintain an excellent relationship in person with the assigned customer accounts effectively
- Seek sales growth opportunities by identifying customer program, requirements, products by business units, foreseeing target price and competitor information
- Lead business units for competitive RFQ process, quotation strategy and tactics, and customer negotiation
- Forecast projected business for long term sales growth in ASEAN. Participate establishment of targeted sales order intake on a yearly basis
- Establish and adjust selling prices including annual cost reduction negotiation with the assigned customer accounts
- Lead vehicle production forecast for the assigned customer accounts
- Lead marketing event at customer site for Technology roadmap show
- Prepare and control the annual budget for scheduled expenditures and traveling
- Actively focus on sales operational goal and objectives on a yearly basis
- Collaborate internally in proactive communication and action with other department both domestic and overseas
- Male/Female Age not over 35 years
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related fields and a Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration is a plus
- At least 10 years' experience in sales & marketing in the automotive industry
- Good command of both written and spoken English (Japanese is a plus)
- Good interpersonal skill
- Self-motivation, team spirit and strong leadership, proactive
- Able to work independently and analytical in a problem-solving environment.
If you are interested in this job, feel free to send your CV to Pagamass (Aim) - email@example.com or call directly on 02-107-2573 for a confidential discussion.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.