One of the world's high-end luxury fashion houses is looking for a strong Digital Innovation Manager to foster customers' positive experiences and help drive the business across APAC. The ideal candidate will have experience running innovation labs, creating POCs, and understanding the business and technical requirements for new and emerging technology. Our client is one of the largest and most popular luxury retailers in the world. This role is an amazing opportunity to drive innovation on a local, regional, and global scale while working with some of the smart tech talents in the retail space.
* Coordinating with an executive leadership team to ensure that all elements of a business are arranged in such a way as to best support the business's strategic priorities.
* In Short-term, assess a new structured innovation program / Bootcamp that includes pre-planned cycles of activities, build the commitment and ownership from the business, and propose all capabilities that are developed
* Responsible for orchestrating the retail experimentation program for HKMO and exporting to other markets where applicable.
* Evaluate the dedicated retail experiment playground in innovative concepts to enhance the shopping experience.
* Develop a technical squad and coordinate with external vendors to support the experiment delivery (e.g., Probe, prototype, and MVP)
* Work with the incubation & delivery manager to manage the implementation of HKMO experiments and support APAC visions.
* Responsible to business teams to track the performance of business processes from the pre-stage to the post-stage to determine whether a project should continue to the next step. Ensure that aligned with the measurement framework (incl. metric / KPI, target, approach)
* Responsible for creating a new retail innovation idea.
* Proven Experience in leading the development/curation of corporate innovation program
* At least 8 years of experience managing Internal innovation hub/lab.
* Experience and past international experience in cross-cultural adjustment.
* Digital innovative background, Good at translating Business Requirements into Technical Requirements
* Business and customer-centric mindset - Ability to balance customer benefits and business impacts with operational efficiency and improved service process.
* Able to analyze market/consumer/tech trends and produce documentation that can present complex written and verbal materials.
*Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
*Background in Corporate innovation platform/accelerator, consultancy, or agency would be a plus.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.