Argyll Scott is working with the well-know clients. They are looking for the IT Database and ETL Management who has strong skills and experience in managing data base and implement ETL. Besides, able to handle incident of troubleshooting on daily basis
- Installation, Upgrades, Migrations and Configuration Database.
- Maintains database security and integrity follow policy and governance.
- Set up routine database backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Setup monitoring and alerting on database performance, system metrics, trends.
- Supporting day-to-day operation, incident, and change.
- Develop ETL process and document all technical/system specification.
- Design and create codes for all related data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) into database under responsibilities.
- Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs
- Prepare unit test scripts and perform unit tests on all ETL programs and data flows/processes according to business requirements
- Minimum 5 years in Database Administration and related DB Software tools management.
- Proficiency knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, RAC/Data Guard and MS SQL Server
- Proficiency knowledge of the ETL Tool (IBM Datastage, MS SSIS and etc.)
- Experience working in the Azure Data Lake and other RDS on cloud environments.
- Able to support to ensure 24 x 7 support of database/ETL operations
- Good knowledge of UNIX and Windows batch scripting is preferred
If you are interested in the opportunities, please sent update CV at email@example.com or contact 02-107-2904
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.