- Coordinating with business units to define requirements, user stories, design specifications, documents creation, and test cases for the development of apps.
- In order to develop an app, you must:
- Write thorough business requirements and user stories on JIRA
- Create technical requirements and mapping, such as APIs;
- Obtain approval from business departments and the appropriate committee
- Work closely with scrum teams to ensure scrum velocity is maintained and blockers are removed
- Assist test teams to ensure that all the business requirements have been satisfied
- Identify and fix common technical and operational issues.
- At least a Bachelor of IT, Computer Science, or related fields
- +5 years of experience in a similar role, banking, insurance, or other financial services background preferred
- Expertise with Scrum/Agile methodology, including designing user stories and acceptance criteria, and using tools like JIRA and Confluence
- The capacity to effectively gather and communicate business requirements
- Fluent in English and a native speaker of Thai
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.