IT Business Analyst/System analyst - THB 150k
About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand is working with an IT consulting firm. They are now looking for a Business Analyst/System analyst to join their team in Bangkok.
In this role, the IT Business Analyst/System analyst will deliver BRDs, Requirement's specifications for modules/applications, and lead validation for all types of functional/non-functional testing and support activities related to tracking, work allocation and status reporting. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Oversee the daily performance and operation of enterprise-level software applications
- Perform the following duties: budgeting, quality control, research, purchasing of assets or software, contract negotiation and management
- Act as a liaison between technology teams, support teams, business units, and senior management
- Collaborate with project managers, solutions architects and project sponsors to determine project scope and how to execute multiple projects
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements, and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues
- Document functional business requirement and interpret into system designs
- Analyze and determine root-cause for reported system issues
- Conduct research into on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirement and functional specifications
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential problem areas in IT systems across the organization
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including system, integration, and customer acceptance, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary
- Work independently on projects and analysis
- Maintain reference documentation for audit purposes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or master's degree in MBA, Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external consulting, documenting, and mapping current business process.
- Knowledgeable in .NET SQL PL/SQL
- At least 4 years experience in Business Analysis Skills
- Experience with technical writing skills, developing use case diagrams, process flows, systems technical design, architecture diagrams, system development or equivalent processes.
- Proven experience in developing technical expertise and understanding business processes.
- Demonstrated learning agility and experience implementing IT processes.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.