About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with a Leading telecommunication company . They are now looking for a IT - Back Office Manager (IPCore/IPRAN/OSS) to join their team in Bangkok.
- Act as the issue point for Incidents & Activities demanding a level of technical expertise as a 24/7 capability hosted MS Operations.
- Actively-Monitoring of ITSM Ticket queues & distribute them efficiently to maintain the MTTR.
- On-Call Availability during out of business hours.
- Alarm analysis, Operation-maintenance, trouble-shooting & Change Request Implementation on transport and OSS domain (IPRAN, IPCORE and OSS devices)
- Analytical skills like logical thinking, Problem solving & handling assignments are mandatory.
- Guide to Define & Drive Automation to improve Efficiency.
- Trouble Ticket analysis and resolution of trouble tickets raised by Customer / L1 / L2 Teams. Fault management on all routers and switches equipment and follow up with support in case of sophisticated cases.
- Identify root cause of P1/P2/P3/P4 Incidents and recommend appropriate resolution action and other events that Customer identify as requiring Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Support other functions to explains the Incident to customer for RCA Closure.
- 2nd Level of support of any Alarm/Event/KPI related issues.
- Sound Knowledge on KPI/SLA and working closely with Performance & Problem management Function customer expectations.
- Close Collaboration with Field-Team, NOC and DPO team
- Ensure timely restoration of Services to maintain MTTR for good customer experience & high Service availability to maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- End to End Network Understanding.
- 3PP or Customer (Internal and External) Governance Handling with excellent technical & soft skill-sets.
- Drive Proficiency Improvement of the Team.
- Leadership skills to handle technical and non-technical discussion with team
- Management of customer domain head
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.