Our client, a Global Insurance, is currently looking for (Senior) IT Auditor with an expertise in IT systems, applications, and infrastructure to join the regional Internal Audit team.
- Review and assess IT & Technology related internal controls through execution of audit engagements
- Conduct IT audit engagements within agreed deadlines across Asia around infrastructure management, security management and change management; travel may require upon necessary and feasible
- Prepare and review audit report plus any necessary deliverables
- Supervising a small team of IT auditors with hands-on approach
- Follow up on IT audit findings and ensure corrective actions
- 2-5 years of IT audit or Technology Risk experience, preferably (but not exclusively) in the insurance/ financial sector or other sectors.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Agile/DevOps, Data Analytics and Automation will be beneficial.
- Aware of changes in IT frameworks, emerging risks, and regulatory requirements
- Good command of written and spoken English
This is a 12-month rolling contract that is renewable on a multi-year project.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.