- Be responsible for conducting IT audit engagements within agreed deadlines and with high quality
- Review and assess IT & Technology related internal controls through execution of audit engagements
- Be accountable for managing, directing and supervising a small team of IT auditors working on each IT audit engagement
- Be involved in all the phases of the audit engagement together with the allocated team, including planning, interviews, walkthroughs, testing, collection, analysis and documentation of information
- Discuss audit issues with management in both technical and non-technical terms and prepare audit report and any other necessary deliverables.
- Timely follow up on audit findings and ensure corrective actions are closed by the agreed deadline
- Some travelling across the region may be required
- 6+ years of IT audit experience, preferably in the insurance/ financial sector or professional firms
- Technical knowledge of routine IT systems and processes
- CISA or CIA Certification is preferred - CISM/CISSP or other technical / IT security certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security, Agile/DevOps, Data Analytics and Automation will be beneficial
- Aware of changes in IT frameworks, emerging risks, and regulatory requirements (e.g. COBIT, ISO2700x, NIST)
- Good command of written and spoken English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.