About Our Client
Argyll Scott is exclusively partnering with a leading FMCG firm offices across SEA to look for an International Corporate Strategy Manager to join their team in Bangkok. You will be working with a young and talented Chief Strategy Officer where you can develop your skills and grow your career.
- Monitoring KPIs across internal several departments and implementing action plans when needed.
- Serving as an escalation point of contact for all service-related matters to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Leading efforts to escalate across internal groups to resolve issues impacting customer service.
- Resolving business problems and escalated issues by working closely within and across teams.
- Supervising a client services team including planning work, coaching and development.
- Ensuring team compliance with existing agreements, policies and reporting requirements.
- Provide logistical support and vendor and inventory management as well as serve as a local customer POC.
- Closely collaborate with program team to drive program and project progress.
- Provide strategic solutions to roadblocks and serve as a customer advocate.
- Manage high volumes of data accurately, ensure vendor orders are complete and accurate.
- Ensure positive and productive relationship with vendors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Economics or any related fields, MBA preferred
- Professional level experience in an international business expansion, management consulting role either in an external or internal agency
- Top-tier management consulting experience or FMCG highly preferred
- Successful track record at client service with business transformation space
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Operate effectively in a fast-paced, environment
- Crisis management, resourceful and solution oriented abilities
- Excellent project management skills, highly organized and ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to gain client trust and effectively manage client expectations
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.