Our client are an international company and one of the leading FMCG and Food & Beverage organizations in Thailand providing a variety of services. They are looking for an Internal Control Manager to consult, design and implement efficient internal processes.
· Design guidelines for group to follow internal processes,
· Evaluate the efficiency of the processes by carrying out tests,
· Analyse risk and create strategy to ensure this is minimalized,
· Collaborate and guide internal audit on related projects,
· Assist in development of annual audit plan,
· Ensure an organization's operational objective and fulfilled,
· Create reliable financial reporting,
· Ensure processes are compliant with laws, regulations and policies,
· Communicate with key personal within various departments giving recommendations and providing training where necessary,
· Bachelors degree in Accounting/Auditing from a University,
· Experience working for a multi-national company preferably in the FMCG, Food and Beverage or Retail industry,
· Experience in SOX implementation,
· Strong business and commercial acumen,
· Experience in the Big 4 audit firms is a plus,
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.