- Globally recognised Financial institution.
- Immediate start is available and preferred.
- Salary up to $11,000 per month. (negotiable)
- 6 month contract role with chance of extension / conversion.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.
The Third Party Cyber Assurance (TPCA) Pre-Assessor will conduct pre-assessment activities in preparation of information security assessments for vendors providing services to the bank. The TPCA Pre-Assessor will assist in assessment scope validation, meeting with Enterprise Vendor Managers and vendors to prepare them for the assessment, as well as conduct documentation collection and preparation of assessment work-papers.
Your primary responsibility will be to evaluate a third party's information security risk with a holistic lens, ensuring they are receiving an assessment commensurate with their degree of risk. Upon confirmation of third party risk and commensurate assessment, you will ensure each third party is prepared for the assessment and also meet with Enterprise Vendor Managers, acting as single point of contact to prepare the vendor for the assessment and answer detailed questions from these partners.
To succeed in this role, you should possess technical knowledge with specific emphasis on information security risk management. You should also possess strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely to various levels.
* Risk management focused with a passion for excellence and positive team attitude
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think logically
* Highly organized and project management skills - able to work on multiple engagements at any given time while meeting all the deliverables for each engagement
* Ability to work with technical and non-technical partners
* Flexibility to work with regional and global teams
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, information security or related field
* Experience in Vendor Management, Third Party Due Diligence
* Experience with risk management, audit or Information Security assessments
* Strong analytical skills/problem solving/conceptual thinking
* Optional Certifications: CISSP (ISC2), CISA, CRISC, CISM (ISACA), CCIE (Cisco), TOGAF, CCTA (McAfee), CCFP (ISC2)
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.