Salary: 80 - 100 KB per Month
Our client is a big global company in crop protection products. They are a very successful business who serve quality product to several global companies across the world every day. Currently, they are looking for an experienced procurement people to responsible for Indirect - Service to the company. Would you like to be part of very global company?
This role is responsible for ensuring supply and optimal cost-to-serve for Indirect - service part activity. In this role, you will:
- Develop the implementation of Procurement Strategy and Sourcing Rules to meet overall business targets.
- Improve procurement performance in term of cost saving, supplier sustainability, category strategy, and procurement & sourcing process.
- Continuously update relevant local markets, products, innovations, and knowledge for categories of responsibility.
- Manage and supervise procurement team in order to develop their potential.
The successful candidate for this role is required to have strong experience for indirect procurement, And, you need to have a bachelor's degree level or higher in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant background. Also, it is highly desirable that you have it is highly desirable that you have:
- In sourcing, negotiation, and contract management
- Knowledge of P2P systems is a plus
- 10-year Indirect Procurement experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is highly desirable
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.