Attention all Banking and Finance Lawyers! We are searching for astute junior to mid level banking and finance lawyers to joins out client's legal team. Reporting to the General Counsel, this is a great opportunity for a proactive candidate to take more accountability and responsibility to partner with senior stakeholders in a dynamic global company
* Have top/reputable- law firm and in-house or secondment experience.
* Be commercially minded, have the ability to hit the ground running and manage relationships with all levels of a business.
* Proven experience of providing general banking advice to a large financial institutions, including drafting and amending reward terms and conditions, promotions, and providing advice on scheme contracts, card design and the regulatory issues
* Proven experience advising business units of financial institutions on a range of regulatory issues including Privacy, Anti-Money Laundering & Counter-Terrorism Financing and broader retail banking issues.
* You will be technically strong, commercially astute and a strong team player.
* You will have excellent communication skills to develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
Our client boasts a collaborative, diverse and high performing environment in which there is ample room for short- and long-term growth. You will be granted early responsibility and lots of opportunity for progression!
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Williams Neil Martin
EA Reg No: R2197347