Our client, who is from a well-established and leading financial services firm, is looking for an Identity Access Management Security Developer to join their Team. This role will be working closely with internal stakeholders from design to delivery.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as a the Information Security Team to develop Access Management strategies, architectures, and implementation plans.
- Gather and define requirements (business and technical) for IAM Solutions
- To configure and implement on IAM products as well as to perform API design and development of IAM products
- Having a close interaction with stakeholders such as Customers, team members, on IAM related matters, such as implementation issues
- Installation, integration and deployment of their existing IAM product
- Diploma / Degree with at least 3 years of working experience in IAM Security, ideally in implementation / configuration of IAM products.
- Experience in Java Development (JSP/Servlets, Bean Shell, SQL etc)
- A person who has experience in OS Servers like Windows / Linux
- Candidates who has previous experience in DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Git would be a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role will be working closely with internal stakeholders.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Romero Abdullah @ Romero Yap Loy Fatt
EA Reg No: R1550615
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.