A well-established information and technology communication firm is looking for an HRIS Manager to be direct responsibility and accountability in d defining the systems and processes centre of Excellence.
- To manage and oversee HRIS and its interfacing systems such as Workday HCM.
- To plan, direct and coordinate all HR Systems activities in alignment with HR processes across the employee life cycle.
- Understand business requirements, provide strategic consultation, co-create and implement solutions that meet objectives
- To manage new modules and function implementation in all HRIS platform.
- To manage technical & functional issues and compliance across different business units.
- Involved in developing data analytics and reporting.
- Always seek for automation and digitisation opportunities in HR processes.
- Ensure a high level of data accuracy in HR Systems and Database
- Minimum 5 years of HRIS experience, preferably in Workday HCM.
- Good understanding of HR processes, practices and data management.
- Able to work on a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent business analysis, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate well across teams
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
EA Reg No: R1766531