Our client is a global leading luxury retail brand which has constantly achieved strong business performance in Thailand. They are a highly sought-after company to work for, who offer a great career progression. There is now an opening opportunity for a HR professional role as a "HRBP" who has strong skill in HR Operation with strong business mindset. The qualified candidate must have commercial mindset to partner with business with solid leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
About the job:
This position will be the key HR business partner to support the retail business, this role will provide full spectrum of HR duties including recruitment, C&B, HR support and employee related activities.
- Partner with TA on recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, offering till onboarding
- Work in partnership with L&D team on orientation program to ensure all new joiners have a first class onboarding experience
- Manage employee engagement
- Assist on annual Performance Management Process, to create a strong feedback culture
- Participate on Salary Benchmarking and Salary Review, as well as reward programs
- Provide timely and efficient administration support for new joiners and off-boarding procedures for leavers
- Work with payroll team to ensure HR data is well maintained and submitted to payroll team according to schedule
- Handle all employee related matters including employee engagement and CSR programs
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resource or related field
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a HRBP role or with full spectrum of human resource functions
- Fluent in Thai and English, both oral and writing
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration skills and strategic mindset
- Able to handle matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.