Our client is global leading food company which designing, manufacturing and services. They are now focusing on strengthening their HR team with a business-critical role of Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) based in their Bangna plant, so if you are looking to work for a good reputable multinational company that will enhance your career progression with good work-life balance and competitive salary structure, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
- HRBP is responsible for implementing HR program by providing HR services, ranging from Compensation and Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition and Employment Branding. The successful candidate will also:
- Analyses trends along with the global HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Handle and manage complex day to day associate management issue.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for 5 plants with headcount over than 1,000
- Knowledge of safety and ISO
- The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor's Degree, or preferably Master's Degree in any business administrative related fields.
- At least 5 years' direct experience in HR (both HRM and HRD, preferred areas of HRM) and over 3 years in HRBP Function
- Work experience in Manufacturing field
- Good in English both writing and speaking
- Strong communication skills, team player oriented and ability independently.
- Thai nationality only
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.