The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. Strong knowledge background in Thai Labor Laws, Compensation and benefits. This candidate should work closely with management in order to manage the HR structure on legislation affecting the workplace.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for overall compensation and benefits, and salary structure management.
- Conducting compensation benchmarking, position classification, job evaluation, and analysis and making appropriate recommendations relative to all matters pertaining to compensation, taking into consideration market competitiveness, alignment with company compensation philosophy and internal equity.
- Evaluating, improving and implementing the compensation, welfare, benefits and allowance policies and systems.
- Responsible for manpower planning and recruitment.
- Formulating, developing and implementing HR strategies, policies, systems, processes and all applicable HR laws/regulations and participates in audits.
- Supporting the implementation of regional HR projects.
- Overseeing the HRIS systems to handling any employee issues/concerns relating to the HRIS system.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in handling a full set of Compensation & Benefits in a multinational organization of which a minimum of 7 years in overall HR function or related field
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills
- Having knowledge of Labor laws and other related laws
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize issues for problem resolution
- English skill in professional level both writing and speaking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.