- Overseeing and reviewing Payroll calculations under Thailand regulations for clients.
- Perform business development tasks. Analyze market trends and prepare forecasts. Generate new business leads. Evaluate and optimize sales and marketing strategies.
- Participate in setting the annual compensation budgets and compensation forecasts.
- Support clients and liaise with auditors of clients.
- Act as an advisor with payroll issues, especially on local law & regulations compliance.
- Supervise and coach junior members.
- Implement internal control procedures, system modification, and train team members.
- Ensure that a high level of client data integrity is maintained in systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, or related fields
- 5 years relevant experiences in payroll processing (international companies and HR Payroll services are an advantage.)
- Good command of both written and oral English.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.