Argyll Scott is working with an international retail brand who are looking for a highly skilled and experienced HR Director to join their dynamic team. The HR Director will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing strategic human resources initiatives that align with their business objectives and foster a positive work culture across the retail operations. The successful candidate must possess extensive experience in the retail industry. The HR Director will lead a team of HR professionals and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive HR programs and policies that attract, develop, and retain top talent.
- Strategy Development and Execution:
- Collaborate with senior management to establish the company's HR strategy, aligning it with overall business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement comprehensive HR programs, policies, and initiatives to support employee engagement, retention, and development.
- Ensure HR strategies are compliant with local labor laws and regulations.
- Talent Acquisition and Management:
- Oversee the recruitment and selection process to attract highly qualified candidates for various positions within the organization.
- Develop and implement effective onboarding and orientation programs to facilitate smooth integration of new hires.
- Collaborate with department managers to identify talent gaps and develop strategies for workforce planning and succession management.
- Performance Management and Employee Development:
- Design and implement performance management systems to drive employee growth, development, and accountability.
- Develop and execute employee training and development programs to enhance skills and competencies across the organization.
- Provide guidance and support to managers in performance evaluation, feedback, and coaching.
- Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Foster a positive work environment and promote employee engagement initiatives, including employee recognition programs, surveys, and feedback mechanisms.
- Oversee employee relations matters, ensuring fair and consistent application of company policies and procedures.
- Mediate and resolve conflicts between employees and facilitate effective communication within the organization.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Collaborate with finance and senior management to develop and administer competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Monitor market trends and conduct regular salary benchmarking to ensure competitive remuneration packages.
- Provide guidance on compensation strategies, including salary reviews, incentives, and rewards.
- HR Analytics and Reporting:
- Utilize HR analytics and data-driven insights to inform decision-making, measure HR program effectiveness, and identify areas for improvement.
- Prepare and present regular reports on key HR metrics, trends, and analysis to senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience as an HR Director or a similar senior HR leadership role within the retail industry.
- Demonstrated experience in other sectors, with a strong understanding of industry-specific HR practices.
- In-depth knowledge of Thailand's labor laws and regulations.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to build and motivate high-performing teams.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute HR strategies that align with business objectives.
- Sound knowledge of talent acquisition, performance management, employee development, and employee relations practices.
- Experience in compensation and benefits design and administration.
- Proficiency in HR information systems and analytics tools.
- Fluency in English and Thai. Additional language skills will be an advantage.
If you meet the above qualifications and are eager to make a significant impact within an international retail company, we encourage you to submit your application. The client will offer competitive compensation, benefits, and career growth opportunities in a vibrant and fast-paced, international work environment.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.