NEW ROLE - Head of Trade Marketing - FMCG
- Report line: General Manager
- Subordinates: Trade Marketing & Marketing department
- The Trade Marketing Manager will define a trade marketing strategy that includes pricing, go to market structuring, trade activities and consumer promotions
- Manage the trade marketing division and promote cooperation.
- Develop the strategic Trade Marketing directions in accordance with the Marketing strategy and Sales priorities.
- By identifying trade channels and segmentation; design, suggest, and put into practice new trade marketing activities
- Determine the category's growth target
- Create yearly trade marketing budgets, grids, and collaborative business strategies; tracking and analysing ongoing data on share of voice, market share, and brand health;
- Communicate with the sales team to ensure that trade marketing activities, programs, and incentives are implemented correctly.
- Establish the overall pricing strategy, figuring out the category's channel mix and (price) value chain
- Plan and carry out all channel-based launch & re-launch programs, as well as in-store display activities using POS materials for the relevant category
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in trade marketing with at least 5 years of managing experience
- Experiences in MNC FMCG business
- English proficiency
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.