- Manage overall of Media planning, performance marketing strategy & execution plan.
- Generate new client business, build relation with brands key account.
- budgets control and campaigns management across all digital channels to drive return on investment (ROI).
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Developing new digital media advertising formats, setting up, implementing, and managing the overall digital media strategy.
- Identify and tests new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Motivate performance marketing team by providing guidance and recommendation to achieve goals
- Provide critical oversight of performance KPIs and client performance updates
- Maintain relationship with key account across the digital landscape - driving innovation in marketing technology capabilities.
- Create pipeline of strategic business opportunities by building a network and business plans for new distribution or other revenue opportunities.
- Work closely across functional partners including ecommerce business, marketing, and creative teams to align objectives and develop campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, MBA, finance or other related field.
- Minimum 8 years in digital marketing, media planning, performance marketing or account executive.
- Experienced or full knowledge in media workflows, CPAS or collaborative ads will be benefits.
- Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership and Team management skills.
- Excellent client service, financial and analytic abilities.
- Fluent English and Thai communication skills.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.