about the company
This international retail organisation has an outstanding global reputation for its consumer products, whose expertise has made them the leader in their field, great emphasis is placed on development, purpose, relationship, and doing good to the world.
about the job
The Head of IT role is responsible for leading the delivery of technology capabilities and act as a trusted partner. You will work closely with both the Group IT and Executive teams and lead all aspect (Project Delivery, Portfolio Management, Service Management, Security & Compliance)
- Manage a significant operational area of the organisation
- Make authoritative recommendations about technical or professional solutions that would significantly improve business performance
- Work with C-level, peers, industry experts and senior management to plan and deliver key projects and initiatives
- Take responsibility for developing and delivering the strategic plan for a key part of the organisation, including communicating the needed actions to implement IT's Strategy
- manage Security / Compliance risks for Asia market cluster
- Lead all Technology elements of all site deployments / decommissions in the region, including direct management of all related resources
- Engage and collaborate with customers to improve operational excellence and surface opportunities for differentiation
- Build the capabilities and talent within functional areas of the organisation as appropriate
- Set, Lead, Manage and Report on objectives, some of which are Programs already underway
- Build and develop strategic relationships and work with local and global partners to achieve expected outcomes
- Manage the overall IT budget, ensuring IT investments are optimised
skill & experience require
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in Programme, Project Management and ERP implementations or equivalent, Ideally in the group level, retails industry with international experiences.
- Strong Communicator, Strategic, Delivery, Leadership acumen, and Retail IT Service and Technology Partner Management.
- ITSM accreditation
- Degree holder from recognised University.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte. Ltd.
EA License No. 16S8105
Leo, Khoo Yan Jie
EA Reg No.: R1551092
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.