Argyll Scott work exclusively with a leading technology company to search for the Head of IT Operation and Service. This is a brand new position, setting up to support shared technology service and reduction of datacenter footprint along with increasing the ratio of virtualization and help the organization to migrating system to public cloud.
We are looking for someone who has experience blending between software development and IT infrastructure.
- Drive DevOps culture to the organization by leading, coaching, mentoring along with providing practical sample and workshop
- Work closely with the infrastructure and cloud team to ensure that the used technology will be able to delivered upon requirement
- Automated internal application environment and software development life cycle
- Support on technical operation issues by using engineering approach to develop the solution
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews
- Investigate and support on incident require, also working closely the technical service team to ensure that the delivery team will provide the suitable solution/ approach
- Graduated from IT or related fields
- Experience in process optimization and hands on experience in lean approach/ agile methodologies
- Good understanding and solid experience in AWS cloud technology or related technology eg Azure, GC, etc
- Good understanding in DevOps methodologies, alternatively, experience in Site Reliability Engineering framework will be advantageous
- Cybersecurity framework and knowledge
- Experience in Automation tools and CI/CD
- Working experience in the financial service industry is a plus
- Fluent English communication skills is essential
If you interest in the opportunity, please apply
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.