We are seeking a highly experienced and knowledgeable individual to join our organization as the Head of Enterprise Architecture in a banking environment. As the Head of Enterprise Architecture, you will be responsible for setting directions and strategies at a headquarters (HQ) capacity, overseeing complex and large scalability environments. You will play a critical role in shaping the technology landscape and ensuring the alignment of IT capabilities with business objectives.
Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and communicate the enterprise architecture strategy, ensuring its alignment with the organization's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with senior management and key stakeholders to define technology roadmaps and long-term plans for enterprise architecture.
- Identify and assess emerging technologies and industry trends to determine their potential impact on the organization
Enterprise Architecture Governance:
- Establish and enforce architectural standards, guidelines, and best practices across the organization.
- Define and implement governance processes to ensure adherence to architectural principles and standards.
- Conduct regular architecture reviews and audits to evaluate compliance and identify areas for improvement
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to architectural and development teams, fostering innovation and excellence.
- Collaborate with solution architects and project teams to ensure the successful delivery of architectural solutions.
- Stay up to date with the modern technology landscape, including cloud environments, DevOps practices, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into architectural solutions.
- Collaborate with IT teams, project managers, and business analysts to ensure the alignment of technology solutions with business needs.
- Effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders and senior management.
Risk Management and Compliance:
- Identify and mitigate architectural risks and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and security standards.
- Work closely with the security and risk management teams to incorporate security practices into the architectural framework.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in enterprise architecture roles, preferably within the banking or financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of complex and large scalability environments.
- Proven experience in setting strategic direction and defining architecture roadmaps.
- In-depth knowledge of modern technology trends, including cloud computing, DevOps, and SRE.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with regulatory and compliance requirements in the banking industry.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Koh Ching Wen (Xu Jingwen)
EA Reg No: R1108631