Argyll Scott is looking for Head of Enterprise Architect. This role will responsible for developing and maintaining the organization's technology architecture, and ensuring that it aligns with the overall business goals and objectives. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for building a technology tracking tool and dashboard to monitor and report on the performance of our technology systems.
- Develop and maintain the organization's technology architecture, including hardware, software, networks, and other technology assets.
- Work closely with business leaders to understand the organization's strategic goals and objectives, and ensure that the technology architecture aligns with those goals.
- Develop and implement technical standards and guidelines to ensure interoperability and compatibility between different technology systems and applications.
- Identify and manage technology risks, such as security threats, data privacy concerns, and system failures, and develop and implement security and disaster recovery plans.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to IT staff, business leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain a technology tracking tool and dashboard to monitor and report on the performance of our technology systems.
- Analyze technology trends and best practices, and make recommendations for new technology investments that align with the organization's strategic priorities.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to identify and implement improvements to the technology architecture and related processes.
- Develop and manage technology budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and industry standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 27001, COBIT, and ITIL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an Enterprise Architect or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF, and best practices for technology architecture design and implementation.
- Experience with developing and maintaining technology tracking tools and dashboards.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with project management frameworks and methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations, such as PDPR and GDPR.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Enterprise Architect with a strong focus on technology tracking and performance monitoring, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in our IT organization.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.