Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Data Product Owner. This role will be responsible for working with data consumers across the business to drive requirements for the squad and lead data monetization activities.
- To ensure the effective and efficient use of information, this position manages the availability, usability, integrity and security of data in enterprise systems across the organization. Moreover, create standards and policies for governing data in compliance with data privacy and protection laws as well as understand our strategic plans (data, business, and product-level) and ensure that these strategic plans form a critical component of our data strategy
- Working with Data Architects you will be responsible for determining what our Data Platform will be capable of and the tools that we use. We'll also be looking for you to play a role in embedding new ways of working such as Agile
- Working with data stakeholders (e.g. Data Scientists, Engineers, Intelligence, Data Protection Officers, etc.), you will understand their needs and translate these into requirements and deliverables for the Data Product Squad. You will lead the squad to deliver a set of capabilities to meet these ever-evolving requirements
- You will keep abreast of new trends and developments in technology and data. You will promote the use of data and the need for data technologies, training, processes, and people as a key part of our strategic development. You will present the data strategy and Data Product Roadmap to the organization to garner support and excitement about the new capabilities we are engineering
- Bachelor's/Master's degree or higher in Computer Science, IT or another technical field
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in data related field such as data governance, analytics, data management, machine learning and business intelligence
- Deep understanding of Data technologies and eco-systems
- Commercial experience working with stakeholders to gather objectives & requirements
- Proficient in Agile ways of working or experience as a Product Owner (certifications are advantageous)
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.