Argyll Scott is helping the client looking for Head of Cloud Strategy. This role will responsible for helping the clients repositioning their current IT landscape for the Digital Era and help shaping between business and technology.
- Those aimed at helping our clients repositioning their current IT landscape for the Digital Era, therefore, helping the C-Suite to evolve their value proposition and operations to become more agile and flexible to respond to ever changing business requirement
- Others focused on advising the clients on the design of new technology blueprints to adapt their business models, whatever the final objective will be; growth, repositioning etc. helping the C-suite to turn new ideas into actionable business models when and where technology is at the forefront
- Experienced with bold, value-creating approaches to technology, bringing boardroom-relevant criteria to technology investment and helping high performance business to 'think bigger' about IT ability to improve operating results
- Work in teams within the Technology Strategy & Advisor practice, interacting with other teams, support in the creation of client work products
- Manage work in such a war that results are both distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position
- Provide specific guidance to junior team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest standards
- Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential client and collaborating with others in the firm on client development activities
- Strengthen and evolve current assets to drive growth in Technology Strategy & and advisory topics, industry wide
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.