About Our Client
Argyll Scott Thailand, a Hydrogen Group's recruitment consultancy firm, is working with one of well-know retails business in Thailand. Now, they are looking for Head of Cloud Architect to manage a team of cloud engineer and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Responsible for cloud strategy and architect Collaborate with related teams to understand requirements, design and provision cloud environment.
- Lead in defining cloud governance to ensure business continuity with proper process and visibilities.
- Provide reliable/scalable multi-cloud platform to support business goals.
- Ensure security of cloud platforms follow practices and standards.
- Manage other services related to our cloud architecture.
- Lead DevOps enabling and improve cost efficiency of cloud components.
- Lead cloud-relevant issue troubleshooting Act as cloud-domain expert to support other teams on their activities related to cloud platform.
- Research new technology to improvement day-to-day cloud operations Support teams in Agile delivery
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT operation and Cloud solution.
- Experience in building high availability and scalable platforms.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Azure and Container technologies such as Kubernetes is a plus.
- Able to develop and optimize cloud architecture and plan for implementation follow best practices.
- Able to analyze and solve issues related to cloud technologies.
- Strong interest in new technologies Understanding of Agile and Scrum Good communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership with can-do attitude Strong commitment in both quality and timeline Good command of spoken and written in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.