Established Organization seeking for HR Director to be part of the growing business, provide leadership and support to the Corporate Services to achieve business objectives. Advise on strategizing the development of effective employment policies across the Group to ensure alignment of HR practices.
- Provide professional leadership, support, and development to Corporate HR team members, in order to increase knowledge, share best practices, and ensure that relevant professional standards are met.
- Work collaboratively with the SVP to advise and strategize on the development of effective employment policies across the Group and to ensure alignment of HR practices.
- Develop and manage Annual HR budgets and work plans for Corporate HR and provide guidance on HR budget planning for all other Departments within Corporate Services.
- Work collaboratively with the Corporate Marketing team to strengthen Employer Branding.
- Lead and manage employee grievances in accordance with prevailing Company policies and ensure effective resolution.
- Undertake and participate in key HR projects as required as part of Group business development and/or new initiatives to enhance branding, revenue, and/or business efficiency.
- Be the lead Resourcing Partner working closely with the SVP - Corporate Services for senior hiring needs.
- Direct and support the assigned HR Business Partner for the Group Corporate Services to support all levels of hiring needs and onboarding administration.
- Develop long-term and short-term learning development plans for Corporate Services to ensure they are growing with the business from the day they come on board.
- Provide leadership guidance to L&D team member(s) in the delivery and development of learning content.
- Manage compensation programs for Corporate Services to attract, engage, and retain employees through competitive compensation plans that align with the company budget, corresponding job market, and government regulations.
- Responsible for timely review and completion of Corporate Services monthly employee payroll processing and statutory payments with our appointed Payroll outsourcing vendor. This will also include other periodical payments such as claims, incentives, bonuses, and annual statutory assessments.
- To follow up on benefits enrolment and administration of all Corporate Services team members through the Sr. HR Manager.
- Take a lead role in transforming and strengthening the delivery of HR services through the appropriate use of technology and progressive HR practices.
- Lead, manage and negotiate recruitment agency contracts and terms to ensure favorable terms to Group and within Finance guidelines.
- Group negotiated terms should be shared with respective BU HR teams to ensure alignment.
- Executing local/international talent deployment activities across business units in collaboration with BU HR Teams.
- Strategize and execute the HR technology roadmap, driving alignment across the group.
- Review of the existing technology stack and the need for change and/or new technology solutions to improve HR service delivery and enhanced employee experience.
- Lead the HRIS team in managing multi projects and initiatives.
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Goh Sok Hwee, Florence (Wu Shuhui)
EA Reg No: R1326770