A regional retail bookseller-distributor-publisher client is looking for an accomplished General Manager/Managing Director for its Singapore retail market.
In this strategic leadership role, the General Manager/Managing Director (Singapore) will report directly to the executive leadership committee and board. The incumbent will be entrusted with the responsibility of spearheading the growth and transformation of the business development and P&L for the country, overseeing a substantial and diverse workforce.
The ideal candidate should possess a proven track record of unwavering career commitment, robust business development skills, and extensive experience as a country head/general manager/managing director responsible for total P&L and organisational leadership.
- Responsible for the consolidated P&L and maintain a strong financial position for the business
- Develop and execute comprehensive business strategies aligned with the board's goals.
- Provide strategic advice to the board, offering an accurate view of the market and insights into the company's future.
- Lead the development and execution of business strategies to achieve both short and long-term organisational goals
- Develop and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Demonstrated track record in career/business commitment and development
- Extensive experience as country head/general manager/managing director who owns and delivers total P&L and organisation leadership
- Possess excellent knowledge and understanding of the evolution and conditions within the Singapore retail market
- Exhibit strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421