Our client is a multinational leading automotive company looking for General Manager to lead their commercial and retail business unit. Successful candidates will be working closely with the board members to digitalize the business and transform to keep up with customer behavior in the present days.
- Manage all retail front/stores across the country
- Ensure sales targets were met and seek ways to improve both revenues and in-store customer experience/service
- Initiate and drive new sales strategy for the business
- Set up a yearly budget, KPIs, and timeline
- Manage the business P&L; where to spend where to not.
- Strong in the commercial background; at least 4-5 years in a leadership role
- Strategic thinker and is always looking to bring a new initiative to the business
- Experience in Retail; FMCG; Automotive; Automotive part
- Strong communicator as you will be dealing with many different stakeholders
- Up to the challenge of transforming the traditional business to keep up with new customer behavior trends
For more information please apply or email email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.