Our Client: A leading manufacturer and exporter of chemical product in Thailand. They supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. Now they are looking for General Accounting Consolidation Manager position.
- Manage the monthly close process, ensure the accuracy and the compliance with accounting policy, generally accepted accounting standards, tax laws and other related laws
- General Accounting to ensure the accuracy and the compliance with accounting policy, generally accepted accounting standards, tax laws and other related laws
- Develop and implement company-wide accounting policies and procedures to ensure the accuracy of financial information and adherence to generally accepted accounting principles
- Manage for setting and governing accounting policy to be aligned with Thai Financial Reporting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards
- Oversee the preparation and distribution of the monthly financial statements, of the company's sponsored joint ventures, in accordance with joint venture agreements to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Manage for preparing consolidated financial statement and notes to financial statements to ensure the accuracy accordance to generally accepted accounting standards and comply with Company accounting policy
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- CPA or working experience with Public Company Limited with various overseas subsidiaries is preferable.
- At least 5 years of experience in Accounting and Consolidation plus at least 3 years in Manager level.
- Strong computer skill in MS Office, especially in Excel program.
- Good communication in English ( Toeic 650 ).
- SAP experience will be an advantage.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.