About the role
This role is part of the Finance team charged with providing leadership, and direction for finance activities that supports the company's position and financial profile, including providing financial decision-making support to the business (Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain etc) through financial analysis and insights, supporting the development and execution of the Business Strategy to drive optimal investment allocation.
The role is primarily responsible for but not limited to:
- Performance Management Reporting & Analysis
- Financial Planning & Forecasting Process
- Lead the 3-year business plan and annual budget process from initial co-ordination with Corporate/Region to cascading down the Company's timeline to each Business Unit, and together with support of Business Analyst/Business Partner/ Finance Controller build the strategy and plans.
- Participate and contribute to the strategic direction of the business.
- Providing Support to Analysts/Business Partners, Controllers and Director of Finance
- Support Business in tracking and updating CAPEX spend in Cart
- Lead, inspire and develop team
- University graduate in commercial/accounting and related field.
- 10+ years experience in a senior leadership/management position within the Commercial arena.
- Strong skills in relationship and alliance building, influencing with proven ability to manage business Partnerships and relationships at a senior level.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic expertise.
- Knowledge of all issues impacting on revenue maximisation, capital efficiency and operational efficiency within FMCG industry
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.