- Leading reputable food and ingredients supply chain company.
- Experienced Trader/Sales Manager with experience in starches, fruit concentrates, sweeteners (sugar, high fructose corn syrup, liquid glucose), molasses, dairy products and/or PET Resin.
- International trading and/or domestic trading experience are welcomed to apply.
About the job
Our client is looking for Food Ingredients Sales Specialist who can drive sales targets of various food and ingredients products. The ideal candidate needs to have an existing network of F&B clients and would be expected to deliver sales revenues from the start.
Our client is a specialized commodity trading, advisory and supply chain management firm with a wide range of services benefited from a network of more than 80 countries and a history of 160-year experience.
Open for Vietnamese local candidates only.
The Food Ingredients Sales Specialist reports directly to Trader based in Singapore and is responsible for the followings:
- Analyze food ingredients demand/supply in Vietnam to identify trading opportunities.
- Present commercial ideas and strategy to the wider regional team.
- Manage sales targets of various food ingredients products on both domestic and international flows.
- Maintain relationship with clients and deliver sustainable long-term revenue.
- Build domestic supply chains - generate revenue from warehousing, trucking, FOBing.
- Closely collaborate with the Singapore & London team to form buying or selling decisions.
- Coordinate with Operations team to handle settlement of contracts and execution of trade.
- Conduct negotiations on buying or selling activities.
- Creating contracts after successful trades.
- Handle quality complaints if required.
- Maintain relationship with customs officials.
The successful applicant
- The successful candidates will possess Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade, or related fields. Several years' relevant experience in commodity trading, experienced in starch, fruit, dairy, packaging such as paper and PET resin.
- Proficient English is the must.
- Excellent communication, analysis, decision-making skills are essential
- Being customer-centric, detail-oriented, and result-driven
- Depth of understanding of technical and physical perspectives in supply chain, logistics, financial, legal
- Possess a strong network of clients in the F&B procurement space.
- Experience in an ingredient sales position is ideal.
The ideal candidate will have an opportunity to tap into a global commodity trading organisation with regional exposure. This position offers competitive package with bonus scheme commensurate with experience, and other benefits provided by the company.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.