An internationally renowned FMCG Consumer Goods company is hiring and FP&A Manager, being the key support of Asia Pacific CFO. The FP&A Manager is responsible for Asia Pacific financials and analyses he / she provides to support growth decisions
- Generates insights at period / quarter close based on financial analysis of system data.
- Partners with Regional Sales & Marketing Director and team on critical Regional projects e.g. Strategic Revenue Management, e-Commerce, Portfolio Mix Analysis.
- Participates in periodic business review with Asia Pacific CFO, business leader and leaders from Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain.
- Prepares periodic reports, commentary and business reviews for leadership Meetings.
- Co-ordinates Annual Operating Plan financial modelling process. Supports Asia Pacific CFO in target setting.
- Supports Asia Pacific CFO to design longer-term planning and modelling in order to reach 2025 Vision
- Leads Asia Pacific Regional Overheads budgeting and tracking.
- Analyses the periodic forecast by assessing Trends, Opportunities and Risks.
- Analyses actual results versus forecast and support resolution when the gaps arise
- Support Asia Pacific Markets on Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and reporting
- Relevant work experience in Finance & Accounting -ideally within an FP&A role
- Prior Experience in a FMCG or Healthcare company is preferred
- Experience in a Regional position would be a competitive advantage but not mandatory.
- Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 5-9 years relevant work experiences
- Fluency in English - Asian languages a competitive advantage
- Strong command of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management and Power BI preferred
EA Registration Number: R1655951
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8105