Our client is a very large corporate that is building a brand new port in Saudi Arabia that is looking to hire a Financial Accountant/Finance Manager to overlook the construction & development of the port.
- Coordinate and provide reports to General ledger team on an ad hoc basis.
- Understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Report to management regarding the finances of organization.
- Process and review accounts payable;
- Perform and review reconciliations on an as needed basis;
- Process and review AP confirmations and related credit notes as required;
- Reconciling and reviewing open purchase orders and purchase requests on a monthly basis.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards;
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts;
- Advise in the design and processes of accounting in SAP
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide support to internal or external audit teams;
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice;
- Prepare and review correspondence as needed within the finance and accounting department;
- Prepare bank reconciliations;
- Assist in internal control development, implementation, and coordination.
- Provide monthly financial reporting
- Align PortCo Accounting processes with Neom Finance governance
Skills & Qualifications:
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data;
- Highly skilled in use of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Team player and ability to work across other workstreams to achieve results
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete the required tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Previous accounting experience in a multinational environment
- Previous SAP experience, preference for those with ERP implementation experience