Administrator/Executive Researcher - Hydrogen Group/Argyll Scott (Bangkok)
This role is directly responsible for executing research and delivering results to support the different regions on providing candidate lists
Hydrogen Group are a leading, international recruitment firm - working in over 67 countries, providing thousands of talented individuals to the most renowned organisations in the world. With over twenty years of experience operating in the market, you will work with an organisation who has an enviable reputation, a great client base and who pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve and utilising the best and newest technology available.
- Performs general searches on the company platform and across other recruitment platforms and identify right fit for propositions and roles that are open to fill
- Ability to clearly analyze behavior and relevant work / professional experience
- Diligently contact and connect with proposed candidates based on propositions through Linked In Recruiter
- Updating documents on our internal platform
- Provide daily and weekly reporting and engagement with Sales Consultants on a weekly basis
- Data Review and KPI / Results encoding onto the Hyrdogen / Argyll Scott Platform to be used in ROI Measurement and Performance Management
- Any other relevant function assigned as necessary
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years experience in administrative or data entry roles previously.
- Needs to possess excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to follow clear process guidelines but also take a holistic view
- Be extremely detail oriented. Possess the ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritise and confidential information.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude
- Good analytical and data management skills.
- Hard working, diligent and consciousness
- Excellent IT skills and experience working with Microsoft
- Ability to manage time productively and to handle multiple tasks with excellent results