Location : Lardkrabang
Our clients is a well-established FMCG company is seeking a ESH / Safety Manager and Assistant Manager( total 2 roles) to oversee safety and compliance across multiple plants with a diverse range of products. The Safety Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring a safe working environment for our employees while adhering to industry best practices and regulatory standards.
- Plant Safety Oversight: Manage and monitor safety programs across multiple plants, ensuring the highest safety standards are upheld.
- Risk Assessment: Conduct and oversee Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), including Hazard and Operability Studies (HazOp), to identify potential risks and implement preventive measures.
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal safety regulations, and work to establish and maintain a culture of safety awareness among employees.
- Safety Training: Develop and implement safety training programs, workshops, and drills for plant personnel, promoting a proactive safety culture.
- Incident Investigation: Lead investigations into safety incidents and accidents, identifying root causes and implementing corrective and preventive actions.
- Emergency Response: Develop and maintain emergency response plans, coordinating drills and ensuring preparedness for unexpected events.
- Safety Audits: Conduct regular safety audits and inspections to identify and rectify safety deficiencies.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive records, reports, and documentation related to safety performance and compliance.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with plant managers and cross-functional teams to implement safety policies and initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in safety management, with a track record of overseeing safety in multiple plant environments.
- For Asst. manager minimum 5 years in Food and Beverage factory
- In-depth knowledge of Proc safety methodologies.
- Strong familiarity with Preventive Maintenance Systems (PMS) and their integration into safety protocols.
- Proven experience in ensuring compliance with safety regulations and best practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills, with the ability to influence and inspire a safety-focused culture.
- Able to communicate well in English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.