We are working with a large financial services company, looking for an ESG analyst.
- Oversee ESG regulatory developments in Asia Pacific and disseminate the information on updates/amendments
- Advise on rules and regulations associated with ESG in Asia Pacific and assess its impact on current and proposed business activities in Asia Pacific
- Report on ESG regulatory and compliance matters to the Board and Senior Management
- Collaborate with head office and other regional teams to help consolidate APAC ESG regulations with EU/UK ESG regulations
- Manage and oversee regulatory inspections, internal and external audit review on ESG-related matters.
- Build and maintain good relationships with the relevant regulators, and act as the primary contact with regulators and relevant external bodies on ESG matters.
- Participate actively and take lead where appropriate, in industry associations or industry forums to articulate our views on ESG-related matters
- Degree Holder with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience and knowledge of regulations related to fund management.
- Evidence of multiple senior stakeholder management
- Strong collaborative skills and when appropriate influence across a broad, senior stakeholder base.
- Basic professional qualifications relating to the asset management industry.
- Specialist ESG / Sustainability experience or knowledge
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to drop me a message and send your CV over to email@example.com
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.