Our client is a leading entertainment company with a highly profitable portfolio of businesses. With a business spanning, there is now an opening opportunity for a new role as an "Employee Engagement & Employer Branding Manager" who has excellent branding strategies and an extensive learning of social media with the ability to engage people in the organization and coordinate with event agencies.
- Monitor employee engagement through Employee Surveys and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets.
- Introduce and deliver innovative and best practice solutions to continually increase employee engagement, taking into consideration the needs of all parts of the business.
- Work in collaboratively with the Head of Administration to organize internal activities and events.
- Ensure our communications engage our diverse workforce, celebrate success and recognize and thank our colleagues.
- Manage and develop employee relations and playing an active role in consultation and negotiations to achieve business improvement.
- Support Managers and colleagues through change initiatives including new ways of working, to ensure the concerns of colleagues are addressed and they feel fully supported.
- Promote the Employer Branding by initiating the new local events.
- strong understanding of branding to have the capacity to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Human Resources or related field
- At least 7 years' direct experiences in Human Resources and experience in Recruitment, Employee Engagement and Employer Branding
- Strong understanding of branding to have the capacity to sell the company as an employer of choice to prospective hires
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms and project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly PowerPoint
- Creative thinking, Initiative and technology savvy
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.