JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Manage Storage environments
- Install, configure, and maintain physical/logical volumes and virtual tape libraries or drives
- Install, configure, and manage SAN devices and fiber switches
- Execute FC zoning for storage volumes
- Install and configure disk, tape, SAN, and storage software
- Setup system high availability
- Support data Migrations
- Plans, schedules, and performs proactive maintenance, including hardware and software upgrades and patch installation on Windows and UNIX platforms
- Application support: Work with application developers to determine storage requirements
- Work with existing programmers, System Administrators and DBAs to optimize storage
- Actively and pre-emptively determine possible faults and causes by the execution of pre-determined health and operational checks
- Experience on Storage Pools, Tiering, LUN masking and zoning
- Experience on backup and recovery management like NetWorker, Veeam
- Should be able to lead and guide a small team by distributing work and delegation of tasks as per priority.
Max salary of 52,000 THB
Hybrid style of working
Location: BTS Ploenchit, Saladaeng or MRT Silom
If you are interested, please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch shortly!
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.