Listed on the New York Stock Exchange, a globally known lifestyle product client is looking for a Merchandising Manager (ecom/digital channels) to join its regional office in Singapore.
Reporting to the merchandising director, you will bring the global product merchandising strategies to life in this region's .com and marketplaces, and to achieve the right stock assortment and inventory levels at the right time for the right consumers.
- Define and develop the product assortment for the different key markets in this region, in alignment to global merchandising strategies and framework
- Deliver regular and sharp analysis on product performances (including inventory turnover and sell-through metrics), consumer-led insights (ecom and marketplace shopping behaviour and trends) and competitors' activities
- Partner closely with Digital Marketing team and Digital Ecom Operations team to drive effective campaigns activation and seamless shopping online experience
- 7+ years of merchandising and/or planning experience in Retail/Direct-to-Consumer or Marketplaces focusing on consumer/lifestyle/fashion products
- Independent, commercial and resourceful profile
- Solid analytical proficiency with advanced level of MS Excel
- Sensitive to consumer e-shopping trends
Argyll Scott Singapore Pte Ltd
EA License No. 16S8105
Liew Foo Kin
EA Reg No: R1982421