* Develop brand E-commerce strategy (SHP, LZD, JD)
* Be the single point of contact for eCommerce in FBT.
* Engage with the Global E-commerce Manager and local cross functional departments for alignment
* Formulates a competitive pricing strategy across the FBT brands for the eCommerce channel which includes base and tactical pricing and aligns these with the brand and channel managers before execution.
* Provides guidance to the brand teams on E-commerce best practices, content optimization and trend spotting
* Manage online Retailer partnerships to effectively drive e-commerce sales and ensure growth of sales figures.
* Direction from the Global eCommerce team
* JBPs with eRetailers / Key Accounts
* Recommendation on share of investment to digital / working A&P
* Pricing / Discount / Promotional schemes proposals
* Minimum 5 years of experiences in eCommerce and Digital Marketing in FMCG industry or marketplace industry.
* Bachelor/Master Degree level in eCommerce& Digital Marketing or any related field.
* Functional Expertise in of eCommerce online to online business, CRM and optional digital marketing channels such as SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate sales& marketing channels.
* Multinational Company background with good exposure to strong systems & processes.
* Experience developing and overseeing e-commerce& digital marketing strategies.
* Strong marketing and tech savvy background.
* Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
* Excellent communication both of Thai and English.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.