Our client, a Global Banking firm, is currently looking for E-Markets Production Support to provide support, maintenance and testing to applications are managed and delivered through agile methodologies with teams working in squads
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for eTrading and Distribution systems. Support duties including dealing with stakeholders and providing advice, solutions and developments as required by the business or to support the technology platform.
- System support and maintenance and dealing with incidents and other activities as prioritized by the squads and stakeholders, particularly the Product Owner
- Escalate to local and/or global management through appropriate reporting lines of issues relating to risk or other matters of concern
- Act as first point of contact and provide Service Desk support to end users as per the Banks policy and standard
- Professional experience of application support and all associated best practices
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience of Front office environment
- Good understanding of FX, Money Market and Interest Rate products
- Skilled in Excel, VBA & SQL programming
- Good command of written and spoken English
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.