An exciting E-Commerce SPECIALIST SEA (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global Pharmaceuticals firms. This is a role for a E-Commerce candidate who is a leader in their field
About The E-Commerce SPECIALIST SEA Role
As E-Commerce Specialist, you are an accountable to support website management, e-commerce sales management for Southeast Asia countries. Your responsibilities include support the day-to-day activity on the website and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, content management, increasing website traffic and sales. Your other duties include act as E-Commerce platform product owner, collaborate with external vendor and internal IT team to planning and executing the new enhancement like feature or system integration. You also have to working with cross function colleague both regional and local team to ensure product, categories, content and order processing are accurate on e-commerce platform.
This is 2 years contract (Renew)
The salary range for this role is THB 70k - 100k per month + Bonus + insurance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support day-to-day operation on e-Commerce websites and related digital sales portals i.e., Update website content, product description, SEO tag title and description etc. for Southeast Asia countries
- Work closely with various teams (Marketing, Sales, Pricing, IT, Customer Services and Supply Chain) to ensure all content, product detail and sales order are accurately process on e-Commerce platforms
- Work closely with external vendor and internal IT team to planning and executing the new enhancement like new feature or system integration
- Monitors front-end and back-end of e-Commerce platform to ensure all functions are working properly and effectively
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, IT, or similar.
- 5+ years' experience related to e-commerce, webmaster, web design, UX/UI, and digital marketing
- 3+ years in web or mobile technical (Business/Functional/Test) or developer role
- Quick learner of industry domain knowledge, especially in life science, chemical related industry
- Experience on Magento platform, Google Analytics, B2B E-Commerce is a plus
- Excellent analytical skill and critical thinking
- Good command of speaking, listening and writing in English
- Good skills in Coordination and Communication
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting E-Commerce SPECIALIST SEA job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity. Open for local only. Shortlist will be contacted.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.